Returning a Product Because You’ve Changed Your Mind
- We want you to love our Products! We are therefore giving you the opportunity to return a Product to us at any time within thirty (30) days of delivery and receive a full refund in the event you are unhappy with it or it is simply not right for you. No questions asked. If it’s been a little bit longer, go ahead and submit a request and we’ll see what we can do to help.
If on receipt of your Product you are uncertain about your purchase, please keep the item in its original condition until you have decided whether or not you wish to keep it. You may inspect the Product to make sure that it is right for you and as described on our Website. However, we reserve the right to reject a return if the Product has been used to an unreasonable extent. In particular, please note the following:
- All furniture items should be returned in the original ‘flat pack’ packaging.
- All apparel items should be returned unwashed and unworn.
Please note that this right does not apply to all of our Products. For example, it does not apply to the following:
- Products that have been made to your specification (e.g. Products that are made to order, bespoke or personalised in any way).
- Products that have been fitted with a tamper seal or a hygiene seal, or cannot be resold for hygienic reasons.
- Products that deteriorate quickly, such as food items.
Returning a Product Because It Is Faulty
- The Products sold to you must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. If you think that a Product you received is not as described or is defective, you can return it to us and we will make things right. You are entitled to the following:
- Up to six (6) months from delivery – if the Product you received is faulty, we will attempt to repair or replace it. If we are unable to do so, you will be entitled to a full refund in most cases.
- Up to two (2) years from delivery – you will have to demonstrate to us that the Product you received has a manufacturing defect or was otherwise faulty on the day you received it. If you are able to demonstrate that, we will attempt to repair or replace the Product. If we are unable to do so, you will be entitled to a full refund in most cases.
How to Initiate a Return
- To initiate a return, please follow the instructions on this page. You can also contact us with any questions about this Returns Policy.
- Please ensure that the Product is well packaged and protected from damage in transit when you return it to us. You are responsible for the Product until it is received by us.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning a Product to us.
In the first instance, we will try to refund any sums you are due under this Returns Policy to the same payment method used to for the relevant Order.
Should we be unable to issue a refund to your original payment method, we will contact you to arrange an alternative refund method. We may need to verify your identity to ensure that you are the original purchaser of the Product that was returned to us.
We try our best to process all refunds within seven (7) days of receiving the relevant Product back from you. However, please note that this is only an estimate and we might take a little longer to complete your refund.
Incorporation into our Terms of Sale
This Returns Policy forms part of our Terms of Sale.
When we use certain capitalised words in this Returns Policy, they have the specific meaning outlined in our Terms of Sale.