The Lorena Canals Trace washable rug is the perfect decor item for any room in the house.
They have an added bonus, they're totally machine washable at home. Meaning no matter how much dirt and grime your tribe are able to create the Trace rug is always a quick 30ºc wash away from clean.
Add matching cushions and poufs to complete the look.
Dimensions: 160cm diameter
Domestically washable: Easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
Handmade: Carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
Eco-friendly: 100% cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Machine wash separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners.
- Do not leave in the machine once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the rug.
- Dry in the dryer at a low temperature.
- Avoid drying in the sun.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a hard brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.
- Keep away from fire.